Pre-Workshop: “Transpersonal Integrations”
Integration usually happens towards the end of a session or of a series of sessions. We may integrate an inner child with the present adult, we may integrate other split-off parts of the present personality or of past personalities, we may integrate past lifetimes with the present lifetime, or with each other.
But sometimes, often unplanned, we find that we are integrating on the soul level, transcending work on our diufferent personalities. I found four or five integration experiences that I usually call the Great Integrations. They are usually almost mystical experiences.
- Integrating the Male and the Female aspects
- Integrating the Child and the Adult aspects
- Integrating the Human and the Animal aspects
- Integrating the Incarnate and the Discarnate, or the Physical and the Spiritual, or Body and Soul
- Sometimes: Integrating the Terrestrial and the Extraterrestrial
In group sessions and individual sessions these aspects and their integration will be explored.
For experienced therapists only.