Call for Posters Information Scientific
Poster orientation should be in portrait.
Poster size should be A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm).
Minimum font size: 18 pt.
Text and graphics must be readable from 2 meters away.
Keep text to a minimum.
The poster should be understandable without oral explanation.
The poster should be divided into the following sections: Introduction and objectives, Material and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusions.
All posters will be located in the poster area.
You will receive your poster code with the acceptance letter. This code provides the information where your poster will be placed.
Posters can be set up in the first day (14-9-2017) and can be taken down in the last day (17-9-2017).
Provide hand-outs of your poster.
The posters are shown in the poster session during all congress days.
Be at your poster during the poster session and be prepared to discuss your work with colleagues visiting your poster.
The WCRT6 invites you to be a poster presenter. The World Congress of Regression Therapy is the only International gathering of Regression Therapists from around the World. The Congress guarantees international visibility and networking to speakers, presenters and participants.
Benefits of presenting:
- International Exposure.
- Networking with Regression Therapists from around the world.
- Publicity in WCRT6 site and promotional materials.
- Visibility through post congress DVD/CD sales.
- Service to your profession.
- INR 5000 discount on Congress Registration Fee for Poster presenters.
- Presenting a poster you have the opportunity to present your data and have substantive discussions with interested colleagues. The audience circulates among the posters, stopping to discuss papers of particular interest to them.
Criteria for Evaluation of poster presentation proposals:
Your poster presentation proposal will be evaluated by the Scientific and Program Committee according to:
- Relevance to Congress theme, quality of content, thoroughness and accuracy of proposal forms and documents.
- Timeliness. Priority for evaluation given to those who have registered early. Remember the deadline for submission is 31st December 2016.
- Appropriateness for Regression Therapists.
- Presenters background and professional/speaking experience. All presenters must speak English or Portuguese for universal understanding by attendees.
- Diversity - Posters from different countries and geographical locations.
Guidelines for Submission of your proposal for a poster presentation:
- Read the Criteria for Evaluation and the Rules for Submission of your poster presentation proposal
- Complete the Poster Submission Form
- Submit the Poster Submission Form as indicated in it
Rules for Submission of your poster presentation proposals:
- Submit your poster presentation proposals before 31st December 2016 in order to be evaluated
- Only poster presentation proposals of authors who have paid their registration fees for the congress by 31st December 2016 will be scheduled. If your proposal is accepted and scheduled we will give your benefit, the discount, back to you in the Congress.
- We will send to you a notification regarding your presentation acceptance/rejection by end January 2017.
- Upon submission of your poster presentation proposal you confirm that the contact details sent in the Poster Submission Form are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the submission.
- All posters presentation proposals must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. At the congress you can present the workshop in English as we will have Portuguese and Turkish translation during the congress. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your presentation by a colleague who is a native English speaker, prior to submission. For a presentation in a language other than English, contact the organization before making your submission by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Upon submission, you confirm that the poster presentation proposal has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of your presentation cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and acceptance and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Upon submission, you agree to be available to present when scheduled on any of the days of the Congress.
Poster Format Rules
▪ Poster orientation should be in portrait.
▪ Poster size should be A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm).
▪ Minimum font size: 18 pt.
▪ Text and graphics must be readable from 2 meters away.
▪ Keep text to a minimum.
▪ The poster should be understandable without oral explanation.
▪ The poster should be divided into the following sections: Introduction and objectives, Material and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusions.
▪ All posters will be located in the poster area.
▪ You will receive your poster code with the acceptance letter. This code provides the information where your poster will be placed.
▪ Posters can be set up in the first day (14-9-2017) and can be taken down in the last day (17-9-17).
▪ Provide hand-outs of your poster.
▪ The posters are shown in the poster session during all congress days.
▪ Be at your poster during the poster session and be prepared to discuss your work with colleagues visiting your poster.
- The Congress CD-ROM (published by EARTh) will include plenary lectures, and all accepted workshops and poster presentations. Your submission of the poster presentation proposal constitutes consent to publication of audio/video of presentation (e.g. CD-ROM, Congress website, Congress Programs, EARTh Educational Programs, EARTh sale post-Congress, other promotion, etc.).
- Submitting your presentation you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") of your presentations provided to the 6th World Congress of Regression Therapy ("The Organizers"). The publication of the presentation does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- We, the Organizers, reserve the right to remove from any publication a presentation which does not comply with the above.
- The presentation cannot be used as a forum for promoting a business, product or service.
- Click here to download the Poster Application Form
We appreciate your interest in the 6th World Congress for Regression Therapy!
CLA, 16, Aaram Nagar 2, Versova Beach Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai 400061, India