WCRT6 Workshops Guidelines
Workshops Information Scientific
WCRT6 invites you to be a workshop presenter. The World Congress of Regression Therapy is the only International gathering of Regression Therapists from around the World. The Congress guarantees international visibility and networking to speakers, presenters and participants.
Benefits of presenting:
- International Exposure.
- Networking with Regression Therapists from around the world.
- Publicity in WCRT6 site and promotional materials.
- Visibility through post congress DVD/CD sales.
- Service to your profession
- INR 7800 discount on Congress Registration Fee for workshop presenters.
- Criteria for Evaluation of workshop presentation proposals: Your workshop presentation proposal will be evaluated by the Scientific and Program Committee according to:
- Relevance to Congress theme, quality of content, thoroughness and accuracy of proposal forms and documents.
- Timeliness. Priority for evaluation given to those who have registered early. Remember the deadline for submission is 31 December 2016.
- Appropriateness for Regression Therapists.
- Presenters background and professional/speaking experience. All presenters must speak English or Portuguese for universal understanding by attendees.
- Diversity - Presenters from different countries and geographical locations.
Guidelines for Submission of your proposal for a workshop:
- Read the Criteria for Evaluation and the Rules for Submission of your workshop presentation proposal
- Complete the Workshop Submission Form
- Submit the Workshop Submission Form as indicated in it
Rules for Submission of your workshop presentation proposals:
- Submit your workshop presentation proposals before 31st December 2016 in order to be evaluated
- Only workshop presentation proposals of authors who have paid their registration fees for the congress by 31st December 2016 will be scheduled. If your proposal is accepted and scheduled we will give your benefit, the discount, back to you in the Congress.
- We will send to you a notification regarding your presentation acceptance/rejection by end January 2017.
- Upon submission of your workshop presentation proposal you confirm that the contact details sent in the Workshop Submission Form are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the submission.
- At the congress you can present the workshop in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. You can present it in English as we will have translation into Portuguese and Turkish during the congress. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your presentation by a colleague who is a native English speaker, prior to submission. For a presentation in a language other than English please, before making your submission contact the organization by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Upon submission, you confirm that the workshop presentation proposal has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accept that the content of your presentation cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and acceptance and you are aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Upon submission, you agree to be available to present when scheduled on any of the days of the Congress.
- The Congress CD-ROM (published by EARTh) will include plenary lectures, and all accepted workshops and poster presentations. Your submission of the workshop presentation proposal constitutes consent to publication of audio/video of presentation (e.g. CD-ROM, Congress website, Congress Programs, EARTh Educational Programs, EARTh sale post-Congress, other promotion, etc.).
- Upon submission of your presentation you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") of your presentations provided to the 6th World Congress of Regression Therapy ("The Organizers"). The publication of the presentation does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- We, the Organizers, reserve the right to remove from any publication a presentation which does not comply with the above.
- The presentation cannot be used as a forum for promoting a business, product or service.
Click here to download the Workshop Submission Form.
We appreciate your interest in the 6th World Congress for Regression Therapy!
CLA, 16, Aaram Nagar 2, Versova Beach Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai 400061, India